We are the only canned coffee to ever win a Great Taste award! Our Iced Coffee recipe is simple, smooth, and delicious, and we never need to add any sugar to it. One can is about as strong as two espresso shots and it's 60% less acidic than regular coffee.
ABOUT OUR COFFEES
What Are Drinks' Nutritionals?
Cold Brew Black –
Ingredients: Arabica Cold Brew Coffee, Water, Chicory Extract
Nutritional (Typical Values per 100ml)
- •Caffeine Content 195mg
- •Energy 55kCal/13kJ
- •Fat 0g
- Of which saturates 0g
- •Carbohydrate 0.5g
- Of which sugars 0g
- •Protein 0.9g
- •Salt 0g
Cold Brew Oat M*lk –
- Ingredients: Arabica Cold Brew Coffee, Oats, Water, Chicory Extract, Potassium Carbonate. Dairy free! Gluten presence.
- Nutritional (Typical Values per 100ml)
- •Caffeine Content 170mg
- •Energy 61kCal/250kJ
- •Fat 0.1g
- Of which saturates 0.1g
- •Carbohydrate 8.8g
- Of which sugars 3.5g
- •Protein 5.2g
- •Salt <1 g
What Is Iced Coffee?
Coffee that's brewed for an extended period of time that hasn't been blasted by heat so it never tastes burnt or bitter. It has smooth, high energy that keeps you energised throughout the day, and is also significantly less acidic so it's easier on the gut. It's how coffee is meant to taste.
How Are These Drinks Best Served?
Drink it cold! Once opened, keep refrigerated and drink same day for the freshest taste. You can also mix these to make smoothies, cocktails, and other delicious treats.
How Much Caffeine Is There?
Cold Brew Black is about 195mg of caffeine
Cold Brew Oat Milk is about 170mg of caffeine
Does Your Cold Brew Contain Artificial Sweeteners?
Nope! You add sugar to coffee to mask a burnt or bitter taste. When cold brew is done right it doesn't need it.
HOW WE WORK
Our premium Arabica beans are Rainforest Alliance Certified™ certified.
Can I Recycle After Drinking?
Yes! Our cans are pre-recycled and recyclable. Our labels should be taken off the can before binning, but are recyclable as well (we're working on switching to printed cans soon!). We also recycle all of our coffee grounds wastage after brewing, upcycling into vegetable compost in partnership with a YMCA organisation in Newcastle.
Where Do You Brew?
Our cold brew is locally made in the UK.
Do you offer wholesale?
Absolutely! Please email us your request at email@example.com
HOW DOES THE COFFEE CARD WORK?
How Do I Earn Points/Stamps?
- First: when you sign up to receive marketing or create an account on Bottleshot's website, we enroll your email address to the coffee card program and you will automatically recieve 1 stamp.
- When ordering full-priced cases of coffee on Bottleshot's website, you are eligible to earn 1 stamp per order. This only applies to cases of coffee; taster packs, merchandise or other products do not qualify you for a stamp. Orders placed using discount codes or during sales will not be eligible to claim a stamp.
How Do I Redeem for the Free Cases?
- For every 5 stamps you earn on your loyalty card you will be directly emailed a discount voucher for the value of one case of Bottleshot Coffees. You can then use this code to place your next order for a FREE case of coffee!
How Do I Track My Points/Stamps Status?
Log into your account to view your progress of how many stamps you've collected and how many cards you've redeemed so far. Any questions? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER & SHIPPING ISSUES
Where and How Do You Ship?
Our cold brew is currently shipped within the UK. Depending where you are, we ship via DPD or ParcelForce, and we aim to get it to you within 3 days (to the best of our abilities!)If you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve it immediately.
What Is Your Return Policy?
If you are not satisfied with our coffees, please contact us within two weeks of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what was wrong and we will be happy to refund your initial purchase.
There Is a Problem With My Order. How Should I Proceed?
Our sincerest apologies that you've encountered an issue! That's not what we want. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will problem solve right away.
How Do I Edit or Cancel My Subscription?
If you didn't set up an account when subscribing, you can look up your subscription confirmation email to find a link to edit your recurring order. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you get it sorted.
- Bourne House, 475 Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, CR3 0BL